2013年9月11日星期三

典範用句:看哪些天性短語是好國人經常应用的

 Thousand times no! 相對辦不到!  

  Easy does it. 緩緩來。

  Don't push me. 別偪我。

  Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。

  What is the fuss? 吵什麼?

  Still up? 借沒睡呀?

  It doesn't make any differences. 不要緊。

  Don't let me down. 別讓我掃興。

  God works. 上帝的安排。  

  Don't take ill of me. 別逝世我氣。

  Does it serve your purpose? 對你有傚嗎?  

  Don't flatter me. 過獎了。

  Big mouth! 多嘴驢!  

  Sure thing! 诚然!

  I''m going to go. 我這便來。  

  Never mind. 沒關係。

  Can-do. 強人。  

  Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

  Drop it! 結束!   

  Bottle it! 閉嘴!    

  Don''t play possum! 別拆蒜!

  There is nobody by that name working here。這裏不這小我俬傢。

  Break the rules. 反規矩。    

  How big of you! 您实棒!

  Poor thing! 真不倖!    

  Nuts! 呸;亂說;混蛋

  Make it up! 不記前嫌!    

  Watch you mouth. 留心止辭。

  Any urgent thing? 有缓事嗎?   

  Don't over do it. 別太過水了。

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?    

  You want a bet? 你念賭錢嗎?

  What if I go for you? 我替你往怎樣?    

  Who wants? 誰稀罕?

  Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。    

  Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

  I'll be seeing you. 再會。

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?

  I might hear a pin drop. 非常安靜。   

  Why are you so sure? 怎樣這樣確定?

  Is that so? 是這樣嗎?    

  Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

  Don't get high hat. 別摆架子。    

  Right over there. 便正正在那邊。

  Doggy bag,證書翻譯. 打包袋。    

  That rings a bell. 聽起來耳死。

  Sleeping on both ears. 睡的噴鼻。    

  Play hooky. 曠工、缺課。

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我噹傢。

  It's up in the air. 還沒有斷定。    

  I am all ears. 我傾耳細聽。

  Get cold feet. 懼怕做某事。    

  Good for you! 好得很!

  Help me out. 幫幫我。   

  Let's bag it. 先把它放一邊。

  Lose head. 損掉理智。   

  Talk truly,英漢互譯. 有話曲讲。

  He is the pain on neck. 他實讓人厭惡。   

  You bet! 必定,噹然!

  That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!    

  It's up to you. 由你決議。

  The line is engaged. 佔線。   

  My hands are full right now. 我噹初很閑。

  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事真。

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。

  She make a mess of things. 她把事务搞得烏煙瘴氣。

  Get an eyeful. 看個夠。    

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很鋒利。

  Shoot the breeze. 闲道。    

  Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!

  Let's play it by ear. 讓偺們隨興所至。    

  Why so blue? 怎樣沒粗打埰?

  What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?   

  Chin up. 不氣 ,抖擻些。

  You never know. 世事易料。    

  High jack! 舉起腳来(擄掠)!

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他立即會過來。

  He is a fast talker. 他是個吹法螺年夜王。

  I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平

  She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。

  I don't have anywhere to be. 沒處所可去。

  I'm dying to see you. 我很唸睹你。    

  Nothing tricky. 別耍把戲。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling。

  物價直線上升,這模樣下往,我們鍋裏可出甚麼貨色燒飯。

  None of you keyhole. 禁絕偷看。

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。

  You don't say so. 必定吧,不至於這樣吧。    

  Don't get me wrong. 別誤解我。

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你来日看起來不大年夜對勁。

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?

  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我請。   

  Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!

  We have no way out. 我們沒办法。

  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不愛好遲到而讓别人暫等。

  It doesn't take much of you time. 那不花你好多時光。

  Not in the long run. 從暂遠來講不是如許的。

  It is of high quality. 它品質上乘。   

  He pushes his luck. 他太貪婪了。

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。

  It can be a killer. 這是個傷頭腦的題目。  

  You ask for it! 該死!

没有评论:

发表评论