2013年3月25日星期一

展會翻譯必備~常用的英文寒喧用語

台北世貿中心各項展覽陸續來臨,想必又有不少兼職人員去應徵做會場翻譯。現提供一些常用英文表達,助各位兼職人員一臂之力。

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

It's an honor to meet you.

很榮幸認識你。

Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.

很高興認識你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎麼讀?

How do I address you?

如何稱呼您?

It's going to be the pride of our company.

這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in?

您做那一行?

Keep in touch.

保持聯繫。

Thank you for coming.

謝謝你的光臨。

Don't mention it.

別客氣。

Excuse me for interrupting.

請原諒我打擾你。

I'm sorry to disturb you.

對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment.

對不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I'll be right back.

對不起,我馬上回來

 


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论